Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ilona,
Rüütli str, Pärnu


I am in Pärnu on a vacation and of course my style is affected by that too. In summer I like wearing floaty clothes and a lot of colour. I also simply love all kind of jewellery. I get ideas from everything. It can be that in the morning I see a nice leaf and then decide that green would be the best colour for today.

Anni,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Today I went shopping for flip-flops and sandals, but I couldn’t find any. These are only shoes I wear in summer. I think girls should remain girls, but lately I have noticed that many girls try to dress like boys. I think there should remain some distinction. I don’t have favourite designers, because the quality of their collections changes every season.

Liis,
Viru str, Tallinn


I don’t have one favourite colour and I try to avoid wearing same colour in different shades. In winter I want to feel warm and in summer my clothes have to cool me down. I very often feel that people are gazing me strangely, as if I had just jumped out from a flea market.

Hans,
Viru str, Tallinn

I think my style is at the moment quite sporty and my favourite brand is Diesel. I really like the 60’s and Roy Lichtenstein' s
cartoon art. These things evoke many ideas. I think style in Estonia is improving very rapidly and it is only positive.
Ulla-Mai & Eero,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Ulla-Mai: I really like shopping for vintage and second-hand clothes, but I don’t mind buying clothes from shops like Vero Moda too. I like colourful clothes and ones with different patterns. I like almost all decades except 90’s and 80’s, but if I find something in eighties’ style that I like, I’ll still buy it.

Elina,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I love red and electric blue and as you can see I wear it quite often. I especially like red shoes and very often build up an outfit on them. Out of shops in Estonia, I like to shop at Mango. Very important is to be satisfied by your outfit and it isn’t important what other people think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is nice to meet street stalkers from Tallin.
Nice estonians :)

best wishes from Vilnius!

14 June, 2007 21:34  
Blogger LOVE AESTHETICS said...

I like the last outfit, the blue and the res really go well together like that, im not sure about the pointy shoes though

01 July, 2007 04:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home