Friday, September 22, 2006

Andres
Viru Str, Tallinn


“I like my outfit to be premeditated – belt goes with the shoes and things like that. I wouldn’t go out and just ‘throw something on’. I get new ideas from here and there; it can come from a magazine or just be a feeling in heart. I know people who follow their own distinct style, whatever it could be military, renaissance, whatever, but in that way I am more relaxed. I rather tend to have some details that always have to be there, for example I rarely go without wearing something around my neck, and I am just so used to it. I think my favourite designer is Vivienne Westwood. ”



Regina
Narva Str, Tallinn

„I just read an article that in London this season everybody is wearing black and grey shades and I like the idea. So as autumn comes nearer colours in my wardrobe are going darker and monochromatic. My style is comfortable with a touch of originality and fanciness. Although I am a person who likes to shop in second hands, I really like and admire the Dolce & Gabbana duo. “





Irena
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


“I am a true fan of high fashion. At the moment there are fashion weeks everywhere and I‘m looking through all these pictures. I want to start early and use the ideas to complement my wardrobe. I always adjust the ideas designers have used and make them more suitable for myself. I want to recognize my own sparkle in the clothes I am wearing. My favourite designers are Etro, Patrizia Pepe and McQueen.”



Lilian,
Viru Str, Tallinn


“My style depends on my mood. For the past months, because of my pregnancy, I have been wearing clothes that are really-really comfortable. My favourite colours are blue and lighter tones. You can find so many interesting clothes from your own wardrobe. Nowadays people have so many things and they buy more and more and forget all about what they own already. If you clean up your closet, you can find amazing stuff you had completely forgotten about. I think Estonian street style has improved tremendously – a couple of years ago the situation was horrible, but now everybody seems to have found their style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home