Friday, January 26, 2007

















Bianca, Minna and Jessica
Viru Str, Tallinn

Bianca : "I like unique pieces. As I come from Stockholm, I usually shop at Skindeep and c/o stockholm. My style icons are Kate Moss and Jackie Kennedy. "
Minna : "I think I have really relaxed style and I really like shopping at Zara."
Jessica: "I like to read fashion magazines for ideas, for example Elle, but I also watch fashion tv. "


Tammsaare's Park, Tallinn

"I am studying art and doing a Master's degree, but to be honest, I am not so interested in fashion. However, beautiful and comfortable shoes are the most important of all. I think I am pretty ordinary and usually shop in second-hands."


PS. Although she said her style is nothing special, we think she looked really cool. AND she had one of the most amazing boots we have seen in a while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya
Just come across your blog - it's so cool:-)))) Sorry it's taken me so long -gonna add you to my playmates (linklist) immediately.
So Big Hello From Playlust in Zurich to Glitterlust:-))))

28 January, 2007 21:08  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

i love swedish style and really miss the shops in uppsala

12 February, 2007 22:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home