Friday, October 27, 2006

Liina
Bashment, Club Von Krahl

I enjoy the 40s, 50s and 60s and everything retro. I am my own inspiration.











Ellen
Viru Str

I balance myself between subtle styles of goth, punk and bohemian.For inspiration I just bought a book named "Fruits", so at the moment I am obviously into Harajuku style. I also like Estonian designers like Triinu Pungits. Clothes have to be comfortable, though very often I end up wearing things just for their effect. In Estonia I like to shop in Hoochi Mama and I also like to buy second hand clothes. I definately advocate Estonian fashion.


Joonas
Viru Str

I prefer clothes that have a classical shape. It is not about feeling comfortable, clothes can squeeze and hurt, if they look amazing. I like Victor&Rolf, and in Estonia I like to shop in Zara.I also design clothes myself and let my tailor make them for me. I get inspiration from Style.com. Lately I seems that Estonians try too hard, but it should come more naturally. People should mix different trends of different seasons not go to first shop and buy whatever is there.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly concure! :) /Bjorn, Vasteras Sweden

18 November, 2006 04:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last peacoat is wonderful.

19 November, 2006 04:50  
Blogger Dulwich_News said...

A nice blog beautiful images as viewed from London by Robert, I’ll be back

28 November, 2006 18:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home