Sunday, August 12, 2007


Katarina and Mirjam,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Katarina: I got these trousers as souvenirs from Paris. I think brown colour suits me really well, but instead I tend to wear red. Actually, my favourite colours change so often. Now it may be red, but tomorrow beige. I got this top today for free.
Mirjam: I got these trousers as souvenirs as well. I rarely read any fashion magazines, maybe only when I am at hairdresser. Yellow is my favourite colour, but it is really difficult to find nice shades. In shops are clothes in colours like mustard yellow and so on, but not in the right shade.


Kirke,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Today is really-really warm and therefore I’m wearing a dress. It’s feminine too, so that’s a bonus. I sometimes read magazines, but not very often. Sometimes I browse Vogues and Elles while shopping, but I never buy them. Before I go to bed, I watch FTV, gives a good night’s sleep.

Ann,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I love colours, especially orange. My current favourite is the same dress I am wearing today, but I like other dresses too. I do most of my shopping in Estonia, I prefer shops like Pro:mod. I like that Estonians have so different styles.


Ženja and Mari,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


Ženja: Shoes and sneakers are the most important. My favourites are Vans’ sneakers and slip-ons. I like to shop at Motel Paradise. Today it is “yellow” day. People shouldn’t follow overall trends- it is so stupid. When one person is emo, then half of the Tallinn is suddenly emo.
Mari: I shop from second-hands to Surfhouse- I don’t have any preferences. My style changes all the time, usually I don’t wear so many colours, but I feel happy today. Estonian street style is the same all the time, nothing seems to change.


Ira,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

My favourite colours are red and blue, and I always try to wear at least some colour. I cannot imagine any particular influences on my style, but maybe music. Feeling comfortable is main. This autumn I’d like to find a cool coat.


Kleiri,
Viru str, Tallinn


I do my shopping in Estonia, there are many great shops in Viru centre. I like comfortable and trendy clothes. I think Estonians tend to be obsessed with trends- when something is “in”, then everyone is wearing it. I think I might be bit like that too.


Gerli & Kaisa,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


Kaisa: I mainly shop at different second-hands. Cheap high-street chains would really boost local street style. Most of the shops here have insane prices. Usually we don’t wear dresses, but today is really warm and sunny.
Gerli: I rarely wear dresses, because I’m such a jeans’ girl. I don’t shop at second-hands, because I don’t find clothes I like. Today most of my clothes come from Mango

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome collection of photos! it looks like the weather is great there at the moment too. keep up the good work, i love checking out the estonian styles.

16 August, 2007 09:07  
Blogger Kaunas.Street.Style. said...

Katarina and Mirjam looks great! A beautiful palette of colours.

20 August, 2007 16:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ira's casual summer outfit is fab!

23 August, 2007 12:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home