Thursday, August 02, 2007


Leena,
Pärnu mnt, Tallinn

I’m a fashion designer and all my clothes are my own designs. Before I sell anything I tend to „test“it, because if I don’t want to wear it, then who would. I like to see my designs on strong and brave women, who like to experiment with style.


Johanna,
Keskturg (Central Market), Tallinn


Most of my clothes come from flea markets as this one or from second-hand stores. I like bright colours and especially bright-coloured shoes. I wear quite feminine clothes and I love dresses. This bag comes from Finland.


Liina,
Kaubamaja, Tallinn


I’m a big fan of Moeturg („Fashion market“).This jacket also comes from there, but as I didn’t buy it, I don’t know who the designer is. I really like Estonian designers. I had my graduation clothes made by designer duo MAKI.


Ella and Sara,
Viru str, Tallinn

Sara: I really like high fashion and my favourite designer label is Miu Miu. I just bought a magazine with autumn/winter runway reviews.
Ella: I’m not so interested in designers as Sara, but I still like interesting and unique designs. I tend to buy quite a lot from high-street, e.g. H&M.


Lauri,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I really wish there were more good shops in Tallinn. Then people would have more options and street style would be more interesting too. I think even H&M would do. Till then I do my shopping in second-hands.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leena's colours are so joyful!:))

03 August, 2007 22:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home