Friday, August 03, 2007


Anna,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


I always try to be unique and therefore all my clothes come from flea markets or trift stores. I really like old-school and vintage clothing. I am really into art and especially into comic books. I find them really inspiring.


Kairiin and Mari,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


Kairiin: I always try to be different from other people. At the moment I am longing for a electric blue leather jacket. I think Maria Juur has a great unique and quirky style.
Mari: Feeling comfortable is an essential, but I also avoid fashion trends. I think I have reached the point where I have all the clothes I want.


Erika,
Vene str, Tallinn


All my ideas come from my head and I am not really interested in what is happening in Paris or Milan. One thing that is important is that colours would match and not clash. Last year I saw a green leather jacket and I regret I didn’t buy it. Now I am trying to find a similar one for autumn.


Kristi,
Suur-Karja str, Tallinn

I have my own style and therefore I don’t follow any fashion trends. I listen to punk music, and as you can see, it influences my style. I like to buy my clothes from second-hands and then customize them. My favourite colours are black, green and red.


Marja,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I have really many pairs of jeans and sneakers. This summer I would have worn more skirts, if only weather had allowed. Sometimes I like to do some people-watching and see what other people are wearing, but I don’t have any favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home