Thursday, August 16, 2007


Kristina,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I really love brands and designers’ clothes. Today I am wearing D&G and vintage Dior. This summer I love shorts, especially Johnson’s shorts. I think people here tend to wear bit too over the top clothes, while in Sweden people are rather minimalist. Less is more.

Tiina,
Liivalaia str, Tallinn


I work as Zara’s branch manager, I have to keep up with the trends. This autumn I am really looking forward to wearing oversized XXL coats that look gorgeous combined with leggings. I always have something black in my wardrobe. I think Estonians are bit trendier than people in the other Baltic States.


Martti,
Viru str, Tallinn


I live in Sweden, but I always spend my summers here. I don’t have enough time to look around what others are wearing, but it seems to me that people here and there both put a lot of effort into their clothes. I like to mix brands with second-hand finds. Ordinary blue jeans are my favourite.


Tove,
Pikk jalg, Tallinn


I just got this bag from a handicraft shop near here. I like to mix’n’match second-hand purchases with my other clothes. This summer I have bought many dresses, because they are airy and it has been really warm. I sometimes read magazines for ideas, and one of my favourites is Bon.


Rene,
Coca-Cola Plaza, Tallinn


Piercings are an essential part of my style. My current favourites are also beanie-hat and red/white scarf. I order most of my clothes from the States, because there aren’t any shops here that would carry my favourite labels such as Circa. I don’t care about what other people wear, what matters to me is my own style.


Elisa and Maren,
Harju str, Tallinn


Elisa: My favourite colour is turquoise blue. I buy most of my clothes from smaller shops in Finland. Then it is less likely that someone will walk down the street wearing same thing as me. My latest purchase is brown leather jacket.
Maren: I really like pink. I wear whatever is comfortable and different. I would also like to buy a leather jacket, but a black one.


Kaire,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I really like unique accessories. I try to wear some colour, but my definite favourite is still black. I never wear tip to toe black, I always try to combine it with something else. I recently went to Riga and people there are a lot braver in experimenting with their, but Riga is a bigger city too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm crazy about that first dress, it is perfect for her figure.

16 August, 2007 12:19  
Blogger stephen said...

hallo

your pics are brill!
oh, and please check out seattle's newest fashion blog:
iseeseattle.blogspot.com

many thanks
cheers!

17 August, 2007 13:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home