Saturday, August 18, 2007


Raigo,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I’m usually wearing my own designs, but when I really need to buy something I prefer Von Dutch and Ed Hardy. I get ideas from everywhere and I mix different styles – hip-hop, punk etc. Estonian street style will improve, when people become more open-minded, till then there will be many people with rather stagnant style.


Kerttu,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn

I usually shop at second-hands and abroad, but the clothes I’m wearing come from some random shops. This morning I went to Viru Centre, spent there 10 minutes and got these clothes. Therefore it could be said that my current style reflects the lack of sleep and a certain amount of alcohol.


Raul,
Viru str, Tallinn

Well, the most important thing about my clothes is that I need to like them and they have to look good on me. Something may be nice on others, but it doesn’t mean it would suit me. It might sound like a cliché, but my favourite labels are Diesel, H&M, Pepe Jeans and Jack&Jones. I think, or at least hope, Estonian men will start wearing more fashionable clothes in 5-6 years.

Mari-Riin,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


I’m a model and already seen a little bit of the fashion world, and one thing I have understood is that it is pointless to follow any trends. You should create them. I’m quite an impulsive buyer and don’t have any favourites. There isn’t one dominant style in Estonia as it is in many other countries, and this is positive.


Marek,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn

I get a lot of stuff from abroad, but recently I spent a month collecting money for one pair of Diesel jeans that I liked. I tend to prefer skinny jeans. I don’t like when people complain that Estonians aren’t brave enough in their fashion choices- it would be even worse if they wore outrageous clothes and wouldn’t pull it off.


Eneli,
Vanaturu kael, Tallinn


I want to be able to wear whatever I want and I recommend this to everyone. Estonians have a potential to be really stylish – we like clothes, but we need to be more original. If I have time, I like to design and make my own clothes. Tomorrow I will go to a Moulin Rouge theme party and I have been searching for pictures from that era and they have been really inspiring.


Helin,
Viru str, Tallinn


Today I am wearing quite smart clothes, because I spent a day in office. I like 60s style and short dresses. I like to shop at second-hands shops, because you can find unique clothes from there. I sometimes read Elle to keep up with the latest trends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home