Thursday, June 28, 2007

Marita,
EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), Tallinn

I am not going to lie and say that all my ideas come from my head. In one way or another I am affected by different sub-cultures and street style. My favourites are dresses, skirts and high heels, though at the moment I am trying to find flip-flops I would like.

Julia,
EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), Tallinn

I think my style at the moment is very minimalist. I used to wear more colour, but one moment I needed a change. I don’t like when people wear too much, too flashy and too big accessories. My favourite designers are Dries Van Noten, Gareth Pugh and Marni.

Merle & Rene,
Viru str, Tallinn


Merle likes to experiment with different cuts, while Rene gets his inspiration from nu-rave and Japanese street style. Estonians tend to be too critical about what other people wear. We like to buy our clothes from second-hand stores and redo them.

Eva,
Toompea, Tallinn

This summer my favourite colours are white and green, but I haven’t got one definite style. I think this is same with other Estonians too. When in Helsinki or Stockholm you can see, what is the current trend (e.g. nu-rave), then people here are all doing their own thing. I hate when people are label-obsessed and you can see the logos everywhere.

Kristel,
Viru str, Tallinn


This summer I try to wear more patterns and I am looking for colourful clothes. Though there are some shops I like in Estonia, I do most of my shopping abroad. Instead of reading magazines I browse through street style sites. My favourite ones come from USA.

Elyse,
Toompea, Tallinn


I’m in Tallinn on a vacation. I live in New York and my favourite shop there is Anthropologie. I have many dresses from there and this one too. I want my clothes to be flirty, feminine yet funky. I love dresses with flowy bottoms.

Nikita,
Viru str, Tallinn


People should wear such clothes they could pull off. In Estonia many men seem to think that if you wear Armani then you are immediately stylish. No two persons ever look alike in same clothes. People should understand what colours and cuts look the best on them.

Daniela,
Pikk str, Tallinn

I like to mix high-street with designers. One of my favourite shops is Zara. I like to wear feminine clothes and my favourite colour is pink. For ideas I read Elle and Vogue. This summer my favourites are babydoll dresses with flowers on them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

the three last ones are great !

01 July, 2007 09:17  
Blogger ILook said...

I just love the couple, they're so cute!

11 July, 2007 23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home