Monday, September 03, 2007


Ingmar,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Films affect me a lot, my current favourites are ones from the 40’s and a recent one called La Môme about Edith Piaf’s life. I have always been into vintage and old-school styles, but I tend to mix them with something really modern, for example an old cardigan and trousers with some new Nike sneakers. I’m currently looking for a slightly militaristic coat similar to ones worn during the II World War.


Helina,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I like to customize and make my clothes. These shoes used to be black, but I never wore them until I painted them with spray colours. I just made this dress also. I mix very different styles and one day I’d like to pursue a career in fashion. I’m currently inspired by 50’s pin-up girls and dancing. It is very important to feel the vibe of your clothes; otherwise you won’t be comfortable in them.

Kirill,
Stereo, Tallinn


This autumn is all about different shades of grey, but as I love colour too, I always wear colourful details. My other favourites are these vintage trousers from the sixties and dark blue colour. I also love hats – a cool one can transform a boring outfit into something really stylish. This winter I hope to see a lot of experimenting with them
.


Ženja,
Harju str, Tallinn

I’d like to find some great boots for this winter, maybe a pair from real deerskin. Today’s theme at Fashion Avenue is From Russia with Love and I think you could update your wardrobe based on that too. Russian kitsch and glamour is something that can always be inventive.


Keiu,
Viru Centre, Tallinn


I’m wearing this fur coat, because one of my friends stole all my jackets, but as the weather is quite awful it is a great choice. My favourite colour is black and I’m looking for a latex coat in that colour. Katariina Padar and Heidy Purga are probably the most stylish Estonians, who always look very inventive and put together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, they all look great in their own way! I didn't know there were so many stylish people in Tallinn!

Ingmar's outfit is my favourite. His looks are quite vintage yet have a modern twist. That's great! I should try this look.

24 September, 2007 13:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home