Tuesday, October 16, 2007



Anu,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)


I currently obsess about animal prints and that’s why I’m wearing this suit today. However, my all time favourites have to be Ralph Lauren and Donna Karan. Their creations never go out of fashion and that’s why I never sell or give them away. An outfit that always works is a black suit with a white shirt. If I have to get up early and go to work and I don’t have any time to think what to wear, I always go for that look. I think Estonians dress really well, it is a misconception that we are shy.



Merle,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)


There aren’t many beautiful clothes out there and you really have to spend time in order to find them. If you don’t have time or don’t want to spend any of it, you won’t find cool and unique clothes. I like to read fashion magazines and you can get a lot of inspiration from editorials and seeing what celebrities wear. My favourite labels have to be high street ones such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters and H&M.



Annika and Eva,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)

Our current style is about mixing leather, artificial textures and flower prints. We have always liked the more feminine style. You can never do wrong with classical pieces as fur, small bags, waist belts and heels. And who could resist a perfect little black dress?



Helen,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)


Today I’m here selling clothes with two of my friends and we have all gone for the over-the-top glamour look. Although I wouldn’t wear these clothes on everyday basis, I do like everything shiny and glittery and retro clothing is a big hit this season. Another thing I love is wearing heels.



Liisa,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)

You always have to have something intensive and interesting and then you can combine it with basic pieces. This season Monton carries a great collection of bright colours and I got this dress from there. When you are young, you should experiment with your clothes and with your hairstyle. This cut is great, because it is sleek and bit rebellious at the same time.



Liis,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)


Details play a big role in my clothing. Clothes can be the same, but details will reinvent the whole look. As I’m active in fashion business, I pay attention on what is going on in the fashion world. There are many stylish people in EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), but when you go outside Tallinn, you rarely find someone fashionable.



Kaire,
Cosmopolitan’s Glamour Fair (Cosmo glämmilaat)


Younger people put more effort into their appearance and look better, but the older generation here does everything to remain “invisible” and boring. I don’t think high fashion affects my own style, but if I have to name any favourites then Viktor&Rolf. My favourite Estonian designer is Ivo Nikkolo.



Ketlin,
Müürivahe str, Tallinn


Practical aspect of clothing can never be overestimated. I don’t care much about brand-names and the same goes for magazines. I like reading them, when I’m at hairdressers, but I don’t have any favourites. Although I want to feel comfortable, I’m a big fan of different heels.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on such an amazing round of pictures!

1. Has a great attitude! What fun
2. My favorite outfit. Love how she skillfully plays down the shiny pants with other parts of her outfit
5. Tasteful retro chic!

17 October, 2007 06:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following visiting this site for a year and I must say that Estonian style has improved tremendously.
I really like the second look. She makes latex leggins wearable. My another favourite is the woman with red shiny boots and this adorable coat. She looks very chic and simple.

17 October, 2007 08:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool i love this zara coat <33 looks really wonderful now i need it too, cool pictures ;)

17 October, 2007 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home