Friday, October 12, 2007



Tõnis,
EKA, Tallinn


I prefer to feel comfortable in my skin and in my clothes, but this could actually mean the opposite. I feel better in skinny clothes. These are very often as rather uncomfortable, but not by me. Otherwise I’m spontaneous when it comes to fashion. Everything around us is evolving, you cannot say that fashion here in Tallinn doesn’t improve – even that chav there has a new Nike sweats...



Inga,
FIBIT at Viru Centre, Tallinn

Black always looks good! When I go out I prefer more feminine pieces, but in the mornings and when I’m home I wear oversized t-shirts. I tend to prefer more expensive pieces, because they won’t lose their value and have a better quality. One of my favourites is this Gucci bag I’m carrying. You can get clothes from Estonia, but for shoes I always go abroad.



Mervi,
FIBIT at Viru Centre, Tallinn


People, wear more bold colours and this season mainly in blocks. One thing I’ve been longing after is Burberry’s belt that has been combined out of 3 similar ones. I know that all the high-street shops in London have already copied them, but it takes a while when they are big in Tallinn. My other favourites definitely include Alexander Mcqueen and Vivienne Westwood.



Sofia,
FIBIT at Viru Centre, Tallinn

I’m a model so I’m lucky enough to travel a lot and through that explore different styles. I just got back from Hong Kong. Skinny jeans are a big hit everywhere, but it is weird how there most of the people wear them with chic shoes, while here it is more about sneakers. One of my favourite places to shop at is Topshop – clothes are great and cheap, what more could you want! My local big love is Tanel Veenre. PS wearing this hairstyle is not my choice, it is for the show.



Nora,
FIBIT at Viru Centre, Tallinn

Details play the biggest part in my wardrobe and creations. I usually see something I like and then I add something to it and in the end it turns out completely different. People need to be more open-minded when it comes to fashion and not care about what others think, because when you do, you won’t create anything new.



Anni,
FIBIT at Viru Centre, Tallinn


I really admire Coco Chanel as a person. Her style was very simple yet more than chic. At the moment I’m a big fan of reserved and smart clothes and playing with different combinations of black and white. This season I like the trend of wide-legged trousers and I’m trying to find perfect ones for myself.



Raili,
Viru Centre, Tallinn


I’m honest, I don’t really follow high fashion and don’t care much about the creations of Estonian designers. I prefer clothes that are more accessible and I do a lot of shopping at second-hands. When I go abroad I also go to H&M, but I don’t want to have one in Tallinn. Many people already shop there, but then everyone would.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wohooo!!!

new people look great!
especially, i love model girl's jeans!

13 October, 2007 01:37  
Blogger Unknown said...

New pics! Yay!

Where to begin?

1. Looks very well put together. I like his belt.

4. WOW! Love, love the hair, suspenders, unique striped shirt, and scarf.

6. I like the angle this picture was taken from best. It appears as if you are looking up at your photographic subject, and therefore elongating her legs.

7. Love at first sight. She is pretty and is working that scarf.

Great pics. Can't wait for more.

13 October, 2007 05:05  
Blogger Carles said...

We love your site.
Keep blogging!

Carles from Hipster Runoff

18 October, 2007 05:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home