Saturday, June 13, 2009





Alex
Long Acre, London

This summer I will be wearing a lot of white tanks, shorts with unusual patterns and hats. I’m a Christian and my greatest inspiration in everything is God. To be honest, I’m not that impressed with London street style anymore, with the exception of Shoreditch. People look the same and unusual has become usual. Everyone shops in same places, like Topshop, and thinks this is what fashion is about. I think the best street style is in Denmark and Sweden. However, I wish men’s street style generally would improve – someone has to take a leap. My favourite designer is Ermanno Scervino.






Man
Long Acre, London

I used to buy more than ten fashion magazines in a single month and spent more than eighty pounds on them, which now seems crazy, because these magazines do not seem that inspiring. I used to love Vogue, because they often had editorials shot by Tim Walker, but not so much anymore. Also, I used to study fashion illustration myself, but now I feel like I’m bit tired of fashion in general. Now I just like to get new ideas from other people I see. My personal style has become more colourful this summer, because I used to wear mainly black.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

such great pictures!! pure art!

13 June, 2009 12:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home