Monday, September 15, 2008



Alla,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


My style is everchanging and usually I’m open to everything, but I really don’t like when people wear only black and go too ‘emo’. These looks are too severe for my taste. I think colourful clothes are more beautiful. I usually don’t read fashion magazines. Instead, I go to shops and see what is there and what I like.



Avely,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


This autumn I’m into ethnic pieces- by this I mean combining some ethnic details as fringes with otherwise minimalist looks. I don’t want to go too overboard with it. I also dig old-school stuff and I usually shop at second-hands. I get ideas from these shops, but I also read street-style blogs. People should experiment more with their clothes, because there are too many sneakers - jeans - t-shirt outfits.



Nässu,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I love all colours equally. My style is all about throwing together some looks I’m feeling at the moment. I like the randomness of my style. My mother is into art and I love it too, also I go to an art school. I think the bohemian vibe inspires me the most and makes me want to experiment with my looks.



Leila,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I simply love colourful clothes! My current favourite colour is a shade of purple, but unfortunately I’m not wearing it today, so I cannot show you. In summer I wore a lot of dresses, but as autumn is coming, I have started to wear more trousers or shorts with tights. I can’t point out my favourite shop, because there are so many places I shop, but I always try to avoid high street shops.



Mihkel,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


My personal style changes quite often. Lately it has become more sophisticated. I used to wear quite a lot sneakers and laid-back clothes, but now I want something polished. If I see something I really like, I always try to get it. For example, I bought this leather jacket from a friend of mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Siie said...

loving the first look.

15 September, 2008 15:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the chicness mixed with rock and urban looks.
I love how Estonians always remain very chic

16 September, 2008 12:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brown jacket is perfect in this guy. I like the style of it. very good picture.

26 December, 2008 17:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home