Friday, September 26, 2008



Liis,
EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), Tallinn


I’m inspired by what homeless people and prostitutes wear. I don’t like clothes that look too beautiful, because this is so fake. Therefore all my clothes have to have that worn-out look. For example I don’t want to whiten these boots and I love that they don’t look new. This is also the reason why I never buy completely new clothes.



Milla,
Sauna Str, Tallinn


My favourite shop in Tallinn is Reede. It always has some great clothes. When I’m abroad I like to go to Urban Outfitters. My style is very spontaneous. I don’t think too much about what I wear. What feels right is right. Today I went for the leather jacket look.


Mari-Ann,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I get a lot of my clothes from second-hand shops. This bag used to be a skirt I re-made and these leggings are also from a second- hand. I like colourful clothes and my newest purchase was this coat from Zara. This autumn I look forward to wearing hooded jackets. Estonian street style is improving every year. People have started to think more about their style.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jagucha said...

I really like Mary-Ann she's got great coat-cool stripes, it is almost elegat but the combination with silver leggins and colourfull bag make her aperiance cool and interesting!

26 September, 2008 23:30  
Blogger Siru said...

nice finds.

juliet xxx

27 September, 2008 14:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, but where does the first girl find her tights? second-hand tights don't sound too good :D:D:D

28 September, 2008 11:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah liis has got that funk, i have seen her
really like her style

28 September, 2008 16:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first girl looks faboulous!!

01 October, 2008 17:06  
Blogger eluv said...

i love the first one =]

11 June, 2009 17:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home