Monday, June 22, 2009





Hanna
Schnelli's Park, Tallinn


Life and surroundings are crucial to your personal style – it just affects you. I think it affects my personal style way more than music, films, art or even fashion itself. I feel that my style is somewhat effortless; I don’t think too much about, because I think real style comes naturally. I have no particular style icons, but just like I said, people who surround me inspire me. So, friends strongly affect my style. Also, I love the fashion scene in London and Paris. I love their indie scene.






Laura,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I sometimes work as a freelance costume designer so I like bit theatrical and over-the-top clothes, and I love colours, but today my outfit doesn’t really reflect that. Anyway, everything I’m wearing, except the earring, is from Estonia, so I don’t think it fair to say that you can’t find clothes from here. When I go shopping, I just go for clothes that ‘feel right’. Only thing from abroad is this Mona Lisa earring that was a gift from a friend from London. With my personal style I tend to jump from one decade to another; I used to be very into the Thirties, now most of my clothes have the 80s feel and then, of course, I had the Sixties phase as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so lovely! It is fascinating to see how somewhat similar hairstyles and sunglasses can work on an outfit in such different ways.
And I hope you will be posting more!

23 June, 2009 12:02  
Blogger TheSleekGeek said...

i love the first girl!her outfit is so stylish and comfortable(i guesslol)
xx
Jun

23 June, 2009 21:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home