Thursday, July 02, 2009





Evelin,
Komandandi Str, Tallinn

I would not survive without art and good music. I study art myself, so, of course, I’m very strongly influenced by it. Also, most of friends study art and are very inspiring and original. I think in Estonia there are very stylish people, but they move in certain circles, so they seem hard to find. If I have to choose a style icon, I would say Bob Dylan, or maybe some other more old-school musician. This summer I have been mainly wearing latex or leather leggings, white oversized t-shirts and these sunglasses – I’d just throw these things on and I’m good to go. I like to read fashion blogs to see what is going on in the fashion world; there are so many wonderful blogs out there that I can’t name my favourite.






Triin,
Narva Str, Tallinn


To be honest, I really dislike dividing the street style scene into these sub-scenes like punk, nu-rave and so on. I know some people could say that my outfit today is bit nu-rave, but, in reality, I wear so different outfits every single day that I cannot describe my personal style. Today I went to a beach so it kind of reflects that and my mood. I don’t buy too many clothes from ordinary high street shops. It is so awkward and unpleasant when you see someone else wearing the same clothes as you are. Therefore, I tend to shop online and my favourite shopping site is definitely eBay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog and good to see that you are updating again!

03 July, 2009 15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma ostsin Barcelonast samad prillid punase ja mustaga, aga need varastati ära...kurb!

04 July, 2009 01:00  
Anonymous J. said...

Evelin looks great, I love the hipster vibe.

04 July, 2009 19:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home