Friday, August 14, 2009





Laura,
Place du Marché Saint-Honoré, Paris

I like when people mix the simple and chic French style with more eclectic and over-the-top British style. It creates this nice balance between these two style that are bit too severe just on their own. I'm currently very into British fashion, because I recently discovered the amazing style of Alexa Chung and also Topshop. From French labels I like Sandro, but their new fall collection is bit too dark for my taste. I find it so boring and uninspiring that Parisian fall style is black and high heels. I want something new. My personal style is quite simple. Currently I like these black cigarette pants and I love oversized t-shirts. I get most of my shirts from men's department, because they have a nicer fit. I just got some from Marc by Marc Jacobs. I'm also very into different jackets and unique necklaces. Although I like most accessories, I'm not a big shoe-person. I just tend to wear the pair I love the most, which at the moment is this one.





Tanguyr,
Rue du Roi de Sicile, Paris

This hairstyle and these glasses combined are already a strong fashion statement on their own and at the moment kind of the most important aspect of my personal style. This is why I don't want to go too overboard with other current trends and I prefer vintage clothes. Also, it is less likely you will run into someone looking the same. Besides vintage, I also like Noir Kennedy. In Paris every region, or the quarter, has their own character and locals with their style reflect that. So, it would be already inspiring enough to just walk around in different parts of the city, but for a more surreal high fashion experience, I like to every now and then flip through Citizen K and French Vogue.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jenni said...

Love the new pictures! I hope Paris is fun!

14 August, 2009 14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura looks so effortless, I wish I could pull off such look, but when I wear something as simple as that it always looks so boring, but she makes it look great

14 August, 2009 23:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

I looove Laura necklace ! This is so cute :)

19 August, 2009 15:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home