Wednesday, July 22, 2009





Ann,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I think many Estonians, including me, are quite cautious with what they wear. I don’t want to seem too vain and look as if I spend too much time thinking about my appearance. However, I still want to feel pretty. I have some favourites like different shades of blue, dresses, especially nightgown-like, and I admire Audrey Hepburn. But most of my everyday choices are quite random – especially when it comes to accessories and small details like these earrings and pins on my shoes. I wear everything that seems right, but that’s it, I don’t want to pretend my outfits have a deeper meaning behind them than they actually do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monika Poppy said...

love her earrings!




AN EXTRODINARY GIRL
LIVING AND LOVING IN LONDON
http://WWW.MONIKAPOPPY.COM

22 July, 2009 15:59  
Anonymous Maria said...

She is so inspiring. Most dresses I've seen in shops are either mini or maxi, which has become extremely boring, and it is great to see something in-between. Thanks!

22 July, 2009 18:50  
Blogger Eyeliah said...

Such a sweet shot, and with sunflowers too. Cute lil shoes with a floral dress is perfect.

23 July, 2009 22:15  
Anonymous Goldie said...

She looks great

23 July, 2009 22:54  
Blogger smilla said...

she really does not seem to e vain, but she really is pretty.
So everything is working right for her! very nice picture!

08 August, 2009 00:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home