Saturday, July 04, 2009





Gete,
Kadriorg's Park, Tallinn

Fashion is definitely a form of art even if some like to believe it isn't. I went to an art school, but I always felt that other forms of art did not excite me as much or I wasn't that good at them, so for me my personal style was, and still is, an artistic expression. I really like many Estonian designers, but my favourite is definitely Liisi Eesmaa. Many of my friends are also more and more into Estonian fashion scene and I think Estonians, in general, are willing to spend more money on one of a kind pieces by young local designers. This summer I really like these big sun hats. I'm going to Italy soon and my goal is to find the biggest floppy hat out there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Goldie said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love these shots!

04 July, 2009 23:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
Really.

05 July, 2009 01:03  
Blogger Jolie Roux said...

What a beautiful girl.
I love her outfit, espicially the color.

05 July, 2009 17:59  
Anonymous Kats said...

Hästi armas! Ma nägin kui sa teda pildistasid!! Edu blogiga!

06 July, 2009 09:29  
Blogger  said...

OUCH ! * o*

10 July, 2009 18:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home