Monday, August 03, 2009





Kärt,
Foorum, Tallinn

I’m in love with everything Karl Lagerfeld does – he is so creative and such an inspiration. He is not only one of the most amazing designers, but his personal style is great as well. I like how in his designs he plays with androgynous style and makes it very feminine, for example, if you look at typical Chanel clothes. I’m personally also very into masculine clothes, but I think the more feminine you are, the better you can balance them. At the moment my favourite item is this blazer, which I got from Zara. Zara is my favourite shop for all the basics. I’m also wearing my boyfriend’s shirt, boots from Stockholm and a scarf I got from Universaal Universum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monika Poppy said...

i got the same boots :P

x

http://www.monikapoppy.com
LOVE FROM MONIKA POPPY
LIVING AND LOVING IT UP IN LONDON

03 August, 2009 20:19  
Anonymous Lia said...

Such a beauty and great style! She looks so much like Clémence Poésy!

03 August, 2009 20:29  
Blogger Ann Pajuväli said...

Kääärt!
looking good.

04 August, 2009 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home