Tuesday, August 25, 2009





Tommi,
The Rotermann Quarter, Tallinn


I really like the transformation that Kanye West has gone through. Just a couple of years ago he was just a random rapper, but now he is a style icon. Most male celebrities (and men in general) are not brave enough to take any fashion risks. I'm a dancer so I get ideas from music and it also means that my shoes have to be comfortable and, therefore, I'm obsessed with colourful and crazy sneakers. I just got a pair of golden ones, but I haven't worn them yet. I would love to get the sneakers Kanye designed for Louis Vuitton. Also, I want to get these old-school Timberland boots. I buy a lot of my clothes abroad or ask my girlfriend to 're-design' some old ones. For example, with this sweater she just added the strawberry detail and changed the buttons, and now it looks much more fun than just an ordinary black sweater.

5 Comments:

Anonymous StreetstyleNews said...

Keep taking fashion risks!

25 August, 2009 17:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

25 August, 2009 19:10  
Anonymous Jon said...

Does anyone know what sneaks he is wearing here?

26 August, 2009 11:47  
Anonymous Antonio Barros said...

Amazing blog!!!

I will start to follow!

the singular

26 August, 2009 15:28  
Blogger The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes said...

I love how the strawberry completely transformed the entire look..genius!

04 September, 2009 17:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home