Tuesday, October 23, 2007



Hardi,
Katariina’s Gate, Tallinn

I think people should wear more shiny textures and happier colours, because otherwise overall look can get really dull. At the moment I’m looking for a turtleneck top or a sweater, it is getting cold here. I’m my own inspiration – I can get exchanged 2-3 times day and from that I also get new ideas.



Vera,
Müürivahe str, Tallinn

I’m looking for a pearl necklace for my wedding. I don’t think I can call my style feminine, but every now and then I like such girly touches. Today I'm very casual - perfect for running errands. My favourite colours are black, brown and bright light green.



Merike,
Kaubamaja, Tallinn

I usually don’t wear so much black, I actually worried this morning that I look as if I were mourning. I really like the process of shopping and getting ideas from that. Therefore I don’t pay much attention on high-fashion and big designers, because I won’t buy them anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mine said...

I think Hardi's style is cool.He looks unique and happy with what he wears.That is the only important think.And so- it looks goood!

26 October, 2007 14:06  
Blogger Mine said...

I think Hardi's style is pretty cool.He looks unique and happy with what he wears.And that is the important think.So he looks goood! :)

26 October, 2007 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home