Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey,

Don't forget to go and vote for us at
http://streetclash.blogspot.com/. Thank you ! :)

Ave




Kairiin,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


My recent purchase is this coat I got from USA Today second-hand. I wasn’t looking for a one, but I’m happy I found it. My current style essentials are colorful tights. Today I also wanted to wear these ones, so I chose my outfit based on them. My style has become more feminine and I get a lot of inspiration from films, “Amelie” is a good example.



Kaisa and Evely,
Viru str, Tallinn


Shoes and bags are an essential, but you shouldn’t go after one designer label, because the collections and quality varies. We don’t like people with fake bags either. Evely just got these boots, but Kaisa is looking for a winter coat that would be suitable for local climate. We like to browse some foreign magazines, but nothing special.



Olga,
Viru str, Tallinn

I’m visiting from Moscow and I think my style is all about being trendy. This year I’m going to wear a lot of grey and cute knitted hats. Today I’m wearing clothes form here and there. I just bought this coat today from Viru Centre, but other things are from Moscow. In Moscow many women constantly wear high heels and have long blonde hair, but here everyone is so relaxed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'm now in love with all Estonian women! Great shots :)

01 November, 2007 04:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm russian))

01 November, 2007 19:56  
Blogger Pimpumpam said...

hi cool work man...please visit my blog...and if you like it you can put my link into your page..I have already done it
bye

06 November, 2007 22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home