Monday, December 31, 2007

I hope this year was successful and memorable and that next one would be even better.

Just Glitter Lust





Marcelina,
Viru str, Tallinn


I’m studying in Estonia, but I’m actually from Republic of Moldova. It can get really gloomy here and therefore I like to wear colourful clothes. My style icons are Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Lopez, because they have very feminine and very distinct styles. My style is also very feminine; I love wearing dresses.



Liis,
Viru str, Tallinn

I buy most of my clothes from internet shops. My favourite labels are Burberry and Vivienne Westwood. Currently I’m longing for one asymmetric jacket by Westwood. I like men who take care of themselves and have a good style sense. Men should put more effort into their style and not depend on girlfriends and mothers, who buy them clothes. Therefore very often gay men look a lot better, because they take care of their appearance.



Jana,
Viru str, Tallinn


I’m currently living in London and I shop a lot there. My favourite places to shop are Harvey Nichols and shops in Chelsea and King’s Road. I prefer clothes that are more expensive and have a better quality. I’m really against cheap labour plus clothes with better quality last longer. I have friends who have huge wardrobes filled with clothes from shops like H&M and Topshop, yet they never find anything to wear. In the same time I have fewer classic pieces which always work.



Julia,
Viru str, Tallinn

I’m very practical; I would never spend like 2000 kroons on scarf. My favourite colour is black, because it is very powerful colour and it suits almost any occasion. I sometimes browse fashion magazines, but it is more just for fun not in order to get new ideas. I have my own personal style and no trend will change that. In Estonia I think Beatrice has a great style.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. She is very cute to begin with. Love how you centered her in the doorway, and the bows on her boots are definitely feminine.

2. Simple androgyny really. Great outfit. Sans the bag, I'd wear it myself TBH.

Have a fantastic New Years and please keep the updates coming!

31 December, 2007 23:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First girl looks gorgeous, so glowing and happy! Plus the colours are gorgeous! But where are the updates:(:(

12 January, 2008 21:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home