Saturday, November 10, 2007



Greiss and Liisu,
Metal on Metal at Von Krahl, Tallinn


We don’t believe in saying what is right or wrong in fashion. Although, it would be a good idea to avoid wearing top-to-toe one label e.g. Zara and Mango. We like to combine completely random things we have bought from second-hands.



Äli,
Metal on Metal at Von Krahl, Tallinn


Usually I wear black combined with some colour, but when it is a party, I go for brighter colours. My current favourites are neon green and purple. My previous style was very monochrome and now I want to have fun. I prefer second-hands and wearing a famous label is more negative than positive.



Oliver,
Metal on Metal at Von Krahl, Tallinn


I like to wear weird clothes with some edge. Ideas and inspiration is like a puzzle game. You collect the pieces and try to put them together, but now you have a right to combine them however you want to.



Kadri,
Metal on Metal at Von Krahl, Tallinn


Appearance isn’t number 1 in life. It should be a little game of experimenting with new things. If we try to have rules in fashion, we are going to limit any kind of improvement. We should not think so much about fashion and be genuine. There are so many people trying to be original, but in the end, they all look the same.



Anneli,
Metal on Metal at Von Krahl, Tallinn

If I have time, I like to make my own clothes. Usually I’ll take a piece of cloth and just randomly sew it together. This orange dress is my own design. Is a style sense too much to ask for? Estonians should try to be more individual.



Kerstin,
David Lynch at Kosmos, Tallinn


My ultimate style icon has to be Yves Saint Laurent. He is incredibly talented and inspirational. I actually prefer Estonians not knowing much about fashion, because then our street style is much more interesting. People develop their own style not copy whatever was in a recent Vogue.



Tõnis,
Viru Centre, Tallinn


People here are obsessed with consumerism – they buy too many clothes that they won’t even wear. I like to shop in second-hands and I rarely go to big department stores. However, I got this sweatshirt from one, but I have been wearing this for 3 years or so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

how can they all look good ?

juliet xxx

18 November, 2007 00:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, ali naeb nii tore valja! kas tal on kaks erinevat kleiti korraga seljas?

18 November, 2007 15:05  
Blogger LYNN and HORST said...

Äli got it
perfect color combination!
wow

23 November, 2007 21:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home