Friday, December 21, 2007



Mari-Liis,
Viru str, Tallinn

I think my friends are extremely stylish and it makes me want to be well-dressed 24/7 too. Music and especially electro also inspires. As winters tend to be quite gloomy, people should wear more colourful clothes. Today I’m wearing quite a lot from Zara, but I like to shop abroad for more options.


Maali and Minna,
Viru str, Tallinn


Maali: I like colourful and alternative clothes; you can get such things from second-hands or you can make them yourself. Minna made me this hat. At the moment I’m really fond of A-line dresses.
Minna: I care more about whether clothes are comfortable or not. I don’t my style changes very often, I just try to update my wardrobe and develop my personal style.



Ragnar,
Viru str, Tallinn


I’m obviously into punk and I like to see what other people with similar style wear. You can adapt many ideas and improve them. I think it is very important to remain yourself and wear whatever makes you happy and content. Too many people are label-obsessed and think that wearing Armani or Boss makes you stylish. I like to customize my clothes to make them my own.



Johanna-Maria,
Viru str, Tallinn

My moods affect how I dress. I don’t have one style, but change it every morning. As I grow, of course, my wardrobe gets more mature and it may also affect my style. In Estonia many people copy famous people just because they don’t trust their own style sense. People are too afraid of what other people may think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maali and Minna look absolutely adorable! I love how effortless their style is! I really want her hat too!

27 December, 2007 18:31  
Blogger Patent Shoes && Rants said...

Great blog. Love all of the people's clothing. I'm working on finding my personal style.

=)

xoxoxoxo

27 December, 2007 22:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home