Saturday, November 24, 2007



Kristina,
Schnelli’s Pond, Tallinn


My style is combined out of 3 ingredients. First, my appearance reflects my personality and what is going on inside, secondly everything I wear has a good quality and finally, my clothes are comfortable. I design clothes and I’m a big fan of coats. Ideas come when I am sleeping so I have to get up and sketch them- every now and then it can get annoying.



Karolin,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


You have to keep you mind open for new ideas, because they are everywhere: magazines, other people, photos, books etc For a bigger diversity, I tend to shop at second-hands and especially at Humana, though it has become more commercial. I also love Balti Jaama’s flea markets.



Maiken,
Viru Gates, Tallinn


If I have enough time, I’ll try to customize my clothes. For example I changed my coat’s buttons, because I wanted them to be more colourful. I spent a year in Portugal and people there are bit too bohemian and don’t care what they wear, while here people overthink their clothes – you should go for something in the middle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the first coat! did she design it? it is great, id love to get my hands on it

24 November, 2007 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home