Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Aljona,
Kohvicum, Tallinn


Today is such a beautiful day and I wanted to express my positive mood through my clothes. I think I’m quite artistic person, because I like to play musical instruments, act, draw and I like to be playful in fashion too. However, I don’t think about fashion, it comes intuitively. Today I’m wearing a dress and stockings that used to belong to my mother.



Haana,
Kohvicum, Tallinn


My style is ever-changing. Only a year ago I was emo and before that I preferred rock style, but I always like second-hand clothes. I already have quite of a collection. It is important that clothes (at least on some level) match. My favourite colours are brown, yellow and orange – very warm shades. I absolutely dislike sparkly and über-feminine clothes.



Doris-Marii and Epp,
Sauna str, Tallinn


We both like very colourful clothes and usually shop at second-hands. The best places to shop in Tallinn are flea market at Balti Jaam and Paavli’s shop. ‘
Epp: For me fashion magazines don’t really matter. If you see something nice, then ok, but I don’t look for something particular nor do I have favourite designers.
Doris- Marii: I don’t care about designers either. Currently I’m making a maxi dress for myself.



Alissa,
Viru str, Tallinn


I think I have a classical style. I prefer smart clothes and I like to shop in places that don’t focus too much on trends. Trends change but your true style should remain the same. I have so many favourite labels, for example Dolce & Gabbana, then Jil Sander, where I got this bag and I also like high-street labels such as Benetton, where I got this wrap sweater.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks so nice and summery there!
i really like the first picture and i like alissa's shoes .. i wish we could see more

11 June, 2008 22:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all pictures are amazing, the first one is my favourite!!!!

12 June, 2008 00:13  
Blogger la femme said...

Jepp, je l'aime.

21 June, 2008 00:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home