Saturday, May 17, 2008



Liina,
Estonia Blvd, Tallinn


I just recently got back from London, where I interned at Louis de Gama. At the moment people in London are obsessed with Bob Dylan and 80’s. Everything around me affects me, but I especially get many ideas from books. I make most of my clothes and this jacket with fur is also something I made.



Triin,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I’m in middle with my ERKI collection and it is going to reflect my current obsession with knitted materials. This summer one-piece items and jumpsuits are a basic in my wardrobe. I’m also a big fan of black colour, though, sometimes my friends complain that I look as if I was going to a funeral 24/7.



Mattias,
Narva mnt, Tallinn

I just bought a second pair of white sneakers from a nearby second-hand. I’m currently into white sneakers and white shirts. I quite often shop at second-hands. This bag comes also from a Humana – people either hate it or love it. I listen to indie-music so it definitely affects me, but it is really hard to name a certain style-icon, because there aren’t many men whose style is very inspiring.



Britten,
Kakumäe, Tallinn


I’ve been in Tallinn just for couple of days. I spent some time in Barcelona and I’m still used to different kind of life rhythm. My style is always bit rock’n’roll and I like layers – simple outfits like jeans and t-shirt should be worn only at home. This bag is designed my one American tattoo artist. Other favourites are harem pants and these boots that I’m wearing today.

5 Comments:

Blogger ikanbilis said...

I LOVE MATTIAS's BAG!!!

17 May, 2008 18:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bag too!

18 May, 2008 21:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first girl rocks, the guy's bag is cool and the last one.. well, it's cool to see one of my co-workers here again and know that she's back in estonia :)

18 May, 2008 23:00  
Blogger Brit said...

hehe cool:)

18 May, 2008 23:24  
Blogger MARA said...

Hi,

I'm an italian photographer based in Paris, and I founded a street style blog with only 100% professional pictures.

I just found out about your blog, and I am so happy we style bloggers are a growing community.

I guess you might add me to your links?

:D

http://fieldsoffashion.blogspot.com/


xoxo

marina hermanovna

22 May, 2008 12:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home