Sunday, May 04, 2008



Olja,
Balti Jaam, Tallinn

I like clothes that have a nice pattern and I prefer colour. However, I’m not into all these clashing prints that could look bit tacky. I like when people look really different, because then it is more interesting to watch them. I really like Finnish street style. Today I’m wearing a jacket from Zara, shoes from some second-hand and bag from Accessorize.



Hendrik,
Kaubamaja st, Tallinn

I get inspired by music I listen in the morning, today I listened Justice so I ended up in this. I also like how some musicians dress, e.g. Pete Doherty. My current obsession is also Gucci’s spring collection. I shop in very different places: this jacket is from Humana, t-shirt is from Stockmann, sunglasses from H&M, jeans are my friend’s and sneakers are from Berlin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, an update.

Olja looks so cute and I love her shoes with these tights. What is that pattern on her leg? is it a tattoo? Can't figure that out.

I also love Hendrik's sunglasses, i haven't seen these in H&M, but then again, I haven't been into a one for a while.

04 May, 2008 16:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankiew,goldie! ;*
that's just a pattern)

05 May, 2008 15:55  
Blogger WendyB said...

Great haircut.

07 May, 2008 08:36  
Blogger Siru said...

pink shoes!

juliet xxx

10 May, 2008 21:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home