Friday, July 04, 2008

Summer is finally here and there is no better way to enjoy it than going away from big cities. I went to an idyllic small town of Haapsalu in Western Estonia to attend an exhibition opening – Anne Metsis: ½-hundred beautiful things. I’ll add pictures from there as soon as possible, but here are two I took while wandering around in Haapsalu.

Ave

***


Lotta,
Promenade, Haapsalu


(Her style through her mother’s eyes)
Children should wear colourful clothes with lovely prints, but it is not necessary to spend enormous amounts of money, because she’ll grow out of it in a second. Today she is wearing clothes from second-hand shops. I personally dislike the fact that most of the clothes for little girls are pink. Therefore Lotta is wearing other colours


Kristi and Marit,
Promenade, Haapsalu


Kristi: Colours are an essential. Compared to Marit, my style is a lot more focused on feeling comfortable, but I also like mixing basics with interesting prints. Sneakers are also key items – I like them in every colour.
Marit: I’m bit obsessed with coloured jeans and dresses with floral patterns. I just got this dress and I absolutely love it. In Haapsalu best places for shopping are second-hand stores. Here people don’t really care what other people wear, especially in summer. If you want to try something, just go for it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how lovely! it really makes me want to go somewhere by the sea and be a child again!

05 July, 2008 00:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The detail shot with two floral prints and beautiful pink roses is overwhelming!

05 July, 2008 12:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARIT JA KRISTI!!!!!!!!

07 July, 2008 20:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know these two :)
Are you ever planning to come to Haapsalu again?

21 August, 2008 13:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home