Friday, July 06, 2007

Maarja,
Viru Str, Tallinn


I really like warm shades of colour. My favourites are green and brown. I do a lot of shopping in vintage stores and flea markets. These trousers come from one in Paris. This summer the biggest trend in Tallinn is wearing dresses and skirts.

Tatjana,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I used to work in fashion business so fashion is an essential part of my life. I like to mix basics from shops like H&M with designer clothes. Today I am wearing vintage Balenciaga sunglasses that I got from Florence and Givenchy shoes. I love vintage too. One thing I hate is when people wear too flashy clothes or show too much skin.

Erik,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I come from Sweden and my favourite labels are also Swedish. The most important aspect of my style and clothes is that everything has to fit perfectly. I also tend to prefer darker clothes. I think Clive Owen is a really stylish guy.

Anna,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I tend to wear a lot of black, though I like colourful clothes. It is just way easier to combine black than wear an entirely colourful outfit. I really like all flowery patterns too. Mood is a major influence on my style. Today I had problems with hair, so I created an outfit to suit this headscarf.

Agnes,
Kaubamaja, Tallinn


At the moment I’m living in Norway, so I do most of my shopping there, but when I’m back in Tallinn I go to Zara. My favourite designers are more daring, for example Vivienne Westwood. I think many young people choose their style based on what their friends wear and this holds back local street style.

Eerik,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

There was a phase when I wanted to mix everything that really didn’t fit together, now it is more about feeling comfortable. I like when people are original, but it is really easy to cross the line between stylish and tacky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

my favorites are number 3 and the last one.
great finds !

juliet xxx

07 July, 2007 03:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home