Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anya,
Kullassepa Str, Tallinn


I am originally from Tallinn, but I have been living in London for a while now. My favourite places to shop are charity shops, Beyond Retro and Topshop. This year I have been really into baggy t-shirts. It is important not to care what other people think.

Robert & Natalie,
Harju Str, Tallinn


Robert: I think Brian Molko and Chris Corner have very inspiring styles. I like to customize my clothes, good examples are these shoes and jacket. I love scarves.
Natalie: I think sunglasses and accessories are an essential part of my style. I love colourful clothes. Music is very inspiring.

Silvester & Kreete,
Viru Str, Tallinn

We love all kind of colours, but especially neon ones. Nike Air sneakers are really cool too. We like to do our shopping in H&M. Dancing is something that influences our style a lot. We hate Estonian chav culture – too many guys in sweats and girls in minis.

Tanja,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I absolutely love my new Hunter rubber boots, so I am actually really glad it has been raining a lot! My favourite colour is obviously black. I cannot actually remember why, but it has been that way for a while now. The whole ‘rock scene’ is really inspiring.

Helina & Kristel,
Viru Str, Tallinn


We love to shop in second-hands and also in H&M, but for example these sunglasses come from a random kiosk in Tallinn. It is all about wearing a lot of cool and unique accessories. Ideas come from music and dancing.

Ermo,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


Estonian men are really afraid to be different! I try to differ and I think many of my friends have started to do that too.Essential part of my wardrobe are skinny jeans and different scarves. I like to shop at H&M and New Yorker in Helsinki and at Team Nihilist in Tallinn.

Dmitri,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I like to spend money on fashionable and original clothes, but it doesn’t matter whether I buy from Hugo Boss or Zara. Wear whatever you want until you can pull it off. My favourite street style is in Moscow. People there are really crazy and unique.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Commodified said...

#7: i dream of looking that good.

16 July, 2007 07:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

robi ja nats on suuper truuperid!!!! :)

17 July, 2007 15:08  
Blogger Liiš said...

nats ja robi on suuper- truuperid :)

17 July, 2007 15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home