Saturday, January 26, 2008



Linda and Jasmin,
Aleksanterinkatu, Helsinki, Finland


We love colours! People in Helsinki do not wear enough colour and tend to be bit bland. Our inspiration is Cool Kids’ group that made old-school hip-hop. We usually shop in Stockholm and many of our favourite brands are Swedish for example Cheap Monday. If we shop in Helsinki then we go to Helsinki10.


Tapio,
Aleksanterinkatu, Helsinki, Finland


At the moment I wear a lot of skinny jeans, but next spring I’m looking forward to wearing long jackets and nice tailored shoes. I usually shop at places like Helsinki10 and Beamhill. I just bought this hat. I sometimes like to watch what other people wear, but I would never copy someone.



Vilja,
Aleksanterinkatu, Helsinki, Finland

In fashion personal style is above all. I don’t have any particular style icons, cause it would distract me from my own style. But I do love to read fashion magazines. I usually shop at charity shops and UFF is a good one in Finland. I think people in Helsinki have a greta personal styles, because we don’t care what other people think.



Matti,
Kamppi, Helsinki, Finland


I’m studying fashion design. Inspiration is very important for me. Currently I get ideas from boy scouts’ uniforms. I also like to experiment with different materials and techniques. My favourite designer is Raf Simons.

6 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

you have been in finland! oh my ....
weird. lovely shots.

juliet xxx

28 January, 2008 18:11  
Blogger Karina said...

Thank you, Ave! :-)

28 January, 2008 23:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks windy and cold, but nice to see happy faces and colour. I love the third picture, her stockings look greaaat

29 January, 2008 20:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tere!

I am so glad there is a street fashion blog in Estonia!
I am Estonian but i live in Australia. We would love to have your support by adding us on your blogroll. Find out what Melbournian's are doing, and checkout our street fashion as well.

And of course we will add you! :)

www.some-thingelse.blogspot.com

06 February, 2008 13:57  
Blogger J&S Company said...

Hello! We're form poland. This is our webside. Hope You like it !

http://streetstyleinkoszalin.blogspot.com/

06 February, 2008 21:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! We're form Poland. We just start make our webside. Hope You like it !

http://streetstyleinkoszalin.blogspot.com/

06 February, 2008 21:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home