Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I won't be updating so often until about March. First, as the weather gets really bad and not many people will be outside and people think more about staying warm not looking über-stylish. Second, as this site is more of a hobby, I'm currently really busy with other things: graduating, finishing things so in autumn I could move to England and tons of other things. I won't shut this blog down, but there will be fewer updates. At least until spring comes.

Ave :)



Kärt,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I don’t want to have too many clothes, I prefer ones with a story, but they also need to match and suit together. I buy most of my clothes from second-hands and if I go to an ordinary high-street shop, I customize things I buy so they wouldn’t look too trendy. I admire people with simple yet unique personal style, one of my favourites in Estonia is Iir Hermeliin.



Helen,
Tammsaare’s park, Tallinn


I think the biggest influence on one’s style is how your circle of friends dresses. I don’t mean that you have to copy them, but I have noticed if friends change, your style also changes. I usually shop during the sales and I like to go abroad, because you can get really cool clothes really cheap.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice blog! This blog has made me want to visit Estonia!

19 January, 2008 10:52  
Blogger Liina said...

kui sa kolid inglismaale, kas siis ei tule enam pilte tallinnast?

ja ma loodan, et see on ok, et ma eesti keeles kirjutan :)

19 January, 2008 12:18  
Blogger Siru said...

great luck for your winter and all the stuff you need to do.

juliet xxx

19 January, 2008 21:52  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

Liina...

Miski pole veel 100% kindel. aga tõenäoliselt elaksin poole aastast siin ja poole seal .. Osa aastast pildid sealt, osa aastast pildid siit.


Thanks for your comments! :)

20 January, 2008 09:57  
Blogger The UrbanTeam said...

pitty we won;t see often updates. Good luck with you projects, believe me i know how difficult this hobby is (more of a job).
And a request: Since we already have your link up on our blog, would you reciprocate and add us as well?
the link is http://www.athenswears.com/
Thank you in advance

Greetings from Athens

23 January, 2008 12:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home