Saturday, July 26, 2008




Kadri,
Kuninga Str, Tallinn


My favourite clothes are usually quite simple. It even doesn’t matter how they are styled – you can have many layers of them, but each one has to be subtle. Simplicity as a whole inspires me. Today I’m wearing a shirt-dress from the Rotermann Quarter, bag is second-hand and shoes from somewhere in Tartu. I don’t pay much attention to what other people wear, unfortunately you only notice them, who don’t really carry off their clothes.



Thea,
Rüütli Str, Pärnu

I love leopard print details and I’m wearing them today also. All my clothes, except these tights, come from second-hands and mainly from Tartu. I used to live there before so I know the best places to shop. I really like what young people wear in Helsinki and when I go there I always get so many new ideas.
***
PS Estonian readers! Go and check out the article about Just Glitter Lust in Anne
Ave

3 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

I'd love to wear more second-hand. Great inspiration.

juliet xxx

26 July, 2008 23:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you estonians were soooo stylish! =D

Found your blog searching for second hand and flea markets in Tallinn since I'm going on my first visit there next week and fortuneatly ran across Just Glitter Lust in the progress.

And all I can say is WOW - young estonians seem to have an individual, fun and simply great style. I'm inspired by several of the boys and girls I've seen and I'm most ceratinly a returning visitor! =) =)

27 July, 2008 07:55  
Blogger Meg T said...

The other day I was walking down the street and realized everything I was wearing was either thrift or second hand.

Yay thrift!

30 July, 2008 04:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home