Monday, August 04, 2008




Emma,
Lai str, Tallinn


My current style inspiration is Madonna, especially her earlier style in the 80s. My style is all about combining different 80’s elements and giving them a new touch. I like everything about the eighties – music, clothes etc. For this winter I’m looking for a Russian fur hat Ushanka.


Liis,
Sauna str, Tallinn


Practical clothes are very important. There are so many clothes out there so you always have a choice. I also love wearing colourful clothes; I don’t know what I would do without them. I can’t pick any favourite colours, all rainbow colours are beautiful. I usually like to wear high heels, but I have some problems with my leg so I have discovered flats too.


Yumi and Miyuki,
Viru str, Tallinn


We love everything about Japanese street culture. It became when we started to listen different Japanese bands. It was very difficult at first to find such clothes, but now we have a nice collection. Essential parts of our style are tights and colourful necklaces. As other people are concerned, we really dislike people who criticize how other people dress – keep it to yourself, no-one wants to know!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, the girls are adorable!

05 August, 2008 15:56  
Blogger Siie said...

loving the mickey mouse girl.

09 August, 2008 14:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, they really are nice! I like Estonian street fashion.

PS. I was really disappointed to read that the first girl in red shirt was looking for a Russian fur hat. She seriously should reconsider it, fur is dead, you know. Someone should not be killed for you just because you wanted a hat.

11 August, 2008 21:00  
Blogger Siru said...

Quite different styles :D

juliet xxx

16 August, 2008 12:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home