Wednesday, September 03, 2008



Eva-Liisa,
Iida at Suur-Karja str, Tallinn


I work as a textile designer, but recently I have started to focus more on fashion design also. There are very many talented textile designers in Estonia, but most of them end up doing very commercial stuff. I would be great if there would be a company like Marimekko, who celebrates young talents. My personal style is quite simple. I like good natural fabrics that flow beautifully.



Kristina,
Iida at Suur-Karja str, Tallinn

Today I’m wearing my own designs by label Iida. This year I’m fascinated with Haapsalu’s lace. Just like artists tend to be less-appreciated in their own country, people here have forgotten about local art and one example is Haapsalu’s lace. This dress is one example of this technique.



Britta,
Estonian Academy of Arts, Tallinn

I’m a second-year fashion student at Estonian Academy of Arts. My style depends on my mood and therefore I look different every day. In future I hope to be successful designer in Estonia, but I’d also love to make it internationally. My favourite city fashion-wise is not Paris or New York but Barcelona.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First lady looks fab! I love these tights, where can you buy em?

I love the last photo too. These have got to be the most perfect cut-offs I've seen.

06 September, 2008 23:29  
Blogger Eyeliah said...

so many cutely dressed girls, too lil time.

03 October, 2008 06:43  
Blogger J said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11 January, 2009 17:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can buy the tights and stockings+ knee-highs at Iida (www.iidadesign.eu). They will be available to buy online soon too at www.vassilissa.ee, I think :)

13 August, 2009 18:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home